Thursday, March 4, 2010

The Proposal Part 2 – The Mean (Not Step-) Mom’s Letter and List

Kara – My patience has run thin, so I have decided to leave for my meeting and let you figure out a way to meet with Ti for dinner. If you are willing to work hard for the next hour, I will return with the car. If not, well… So here is a list of what I want done. You must text me with each item you accomplish so I know if I need to leave my meeting early to get the car back to you. If being with Ti is important to you, you need to show me some very hard work and plenty of effort. Does this seem like a puzzle to you? Well, as puzzling as it may be, I have become a mean mom today. I am tired of doing most of the work around the house. So, the puzzle will make more sense if you start doing your part. Here is the list:

DO IT! OR NO DINNER WITH TI!

1. Sweep the front entry way – and quit tracking in dirt!

2. Unload the dishwasher! I did dinner and cleaned up last night. The least you can do is unload the dishwasher.

3. Put the dirty dishes in the dishwasher.

4. Vacuum the living room. It is especially important that you get the corner by the couch, floor lamp, and Emery’s toy shelf. Things have accumulated in that corner since it has been left uncleaned for so long. – What’s with you anyway?

5. While you are at it, vacuum the stairs too. Do you have eyes in your head? Have you not noticed how dirty the stairs are?

6. Scour the downstairs bathroom. Three of us use it now. You could be a little helpful every now and then. Pay special attention to inside the medicine cabinet!

7. Pray – that a handsome prince will get you out of your misery. Then clean the upstairs bathroom – including the nasty tub!!

8. Oh – and take out the garbage!!!

No comments: