Wednesday, July 23, 2008

one-way ticket

So, this being my 7th time to Brazil in 9 years, at the ripe old age of 22, many of my friends often joke with me that sooner or later I might come to Brazil and just not go back home.  Well, folks, that moment in the life just might be upon us.  

I've been offered a full-time position with Hope Unlimited down here in Brazil.  There are TONS of logistics to work out, things to think about and figure out, but the offer's out there.   Just sittin' on the table waiting for a decision to be made.  I'm supposed to go home 3 weeks from today.  As of right now, I still plan on doing so, whether I accept the position or not.  But it might not be for as long as I had thought.  I feel like it's time to grow up, and I'm not so sure if I'm ready...

Just be praying.  God knows what He's doing.  May He give me ears to hear and eyes to see so I can follow His lead.  

No comments: