Thursday, July 3, 2008

Life as I know it

Well, Philip has been gone for a couple weeks now and life has been pretty slow for me.  But that all changed overnight.  A group  arrived on Tuesday.  Philip was supposed to arrive the same day, but wound up coming not getting here until Wednesday.  I left the house at 6 am on Tuesday to pick up the group and, other than a 30-minute stop at home in the evening, was with them until about 10:30 that evening.  That's the nature of my work.  It's exhausting, challenging, fun, exciting, and, well... interesting.  It's been a long week, and it's starting to hit me.  It's 7pm Friday night, and we have the night "off."  Meaning I'm at the office by myself working on a couple other projects and crossing my fingers, hoping to still fit in a walk and get my laundry done! (It's been three weeks...)  I'll work all weekend and throughout the week.  I'm hoping for a three-day weekend next week, if possible.  Wish me luck!

2 comments:

TamaraJoi said...

Wow! You sound really busy, but thats not allways a bad thing. I do hope you get a rest though.
I will keep you in my prayers! Be safe and healthy. How long will the group be there for?

In His Love,
Tamara

Scott and Beth said...

Umm...I just ran into your blog...and I wanted to tell you that I love you! Very much! Hope you are blessed.