Thursday, May 21, 2009

still on the go

Well, I kept with theme of "going out with a bang" until the very end, I'd say...

Monday night, my friends convinced me to go salsa dancing.  We had fun!  Definitely glad I went!


Tuesday, I worked all day, went to the eye doctor, from there to the Stone Age for 45 minutes of climbing before my "body sculpting" class, then straight to Staci's house for an excellent dinner, on to swing dancing, and out to Frontier after.  

On Wednesday, I did what I needed to for work and then got to packing.  My dad picked me up about 5:30 and we went to get my new glasses.  



Then I convinced him to get his first pedicure with me. :o)  (He enjoyed it despite the fact that he has VERY ticklish feet!)  



We grabbed a bite for dinner at Fuddruckers.  Then we stopped at Walmart to get some odds and ends before I finished packing.  We raced the clock:



Then was Albertson's for a 3-month's supply of Jelly Belly sours.  We also raced the clock there:



Then it was home again, home again.  Emery was over, so we spent some time with her.  Then I finished packing and was in bed in record time!  10:25 pm!  I have NEVER gotten to bed that early the night before a trip to Brazil.  The sad part is, I didn't get to sleep until about 1 am. boo.  Then up at 4:45 and on my way...

No comments: