Sunday, September 21, 2008

Back to Brazil

Well, I didn't exactly keep up with the blog while I was home... at all. But I'm back at it now, and I intend to keep it that way.

I made it to Brazil safe and sound. I think I actually slept about 6 hours on the plane! That's definitely a record for me! Plus I slept most of the 1 1/2 hour bus ride to Campinas. No one was home when I got there, so it's a good thing I had my keys. I dropped my stuff off and came next door to Philip and Corenne's. Nayana was here with Corenne's mom and her nurse, but no one else. Philip is in the States, and Corenne is out with the kids and a friend who is visiting. We just had lunch, and I'm thinking I might go for a run in about an hour, then church this evening. It's been cold and cloudy since I arrived, but it looks like the sun is trying to come out now... which means it will probably get hot!

No comments: