Monday, September 22, 2008

swollen

So, Saturday was fun.  I got to check my luggage twice - something I've always dreamed of doing.  It's such a bummer when I check it once and don't see it again until I get to Brazil.  (In case you're not picking up on my sarcasm, let me help you: start picking up on my sarcasm.)  My favorite part about Saturday was not only that I got to check my luggage twice, but that my hands swelled up quite nicely from pulling about 200 lbs. of luggage.  (yes, about 200 pounds!  I had a lot of stuff!)  By the time I arrived in Brazil (about 18 hours after the journey began in NY), the swelling had almost gone away.  Hopefully you can tell I'm not fibbing by checking out the before and after pics (Note: the "after" picture was taken moments ago, after the swelling had gone down completely)...

 


1 comment:

janelle said...

Bah ha ha ha ha ha!!! That's either some amazing photoshop skills or some majorly aching, bloated hands. LOL HA HA HA HA HA!!!!! Thank you for the pics!