Monday, September 22, 2008

it's just the beginning

If you ask Nayana, she'd say I hit the ground running yesterday.  I'd say I just picked up where I left off.  I arrived in Campinas shortly after noon.  The plan was to go for a run at Taquaral park, but we wound up going out with Corenne, the kids, and Corenne's friend.  After that, I didn't even have time to take a shower before church, but I'm pretty sure I didn't stink, so I think it worked out alright.  Nayana went to church with me - it was great to see everyone again.  After church we met up with a couple friends (Thayan and Igor) for a little while, then it was off to bed.  I was fine all day yesterday, but I could barely keep my eyes open this morning!  It's been sort of a slow day, primarily because Philip isn't here.  But I can now say I have arrived at the end of my "first" day of work.  The plan is to go for a run at Taquaral now (since I missed out yesterday).  Then maybe some organizing and reading at home this evening.  

No comments: