Friday, October 17, 2008

Hiphopopotamus

I joined a dance class last night - a hip hop dance class!  It was so much fun!  I'm terrible, but then, I guess if I was good, I wouldn't be taking a class.  Hopefully by the next time I see you (whoever "you" are...) I'll be able to show off my mad skills.  At the end of the class, the instructor (a white girl about my age... which I think means there's hope for me...) had us all form a circle as we kept clapping and moving to the beat of the music.  Then she danced her way to my side and pushed me into the middle.  Haha.  I threw down my best move and then left the floor the next brave soul.  The "next brave soul" obviously knew what he was doing... very much unlike me.... oh well, I had fun.


p.s. I found this picture online - apparently this kid is referred to as "Li'l Crazy Legs." Other than the fact that he's male and black, I hope to be like him one day.



No comments: