Sunday, November 16, 2008

ahhh sweet sun!

My phone rang a little after 8 this morning, waking me up.  I wasn't thrilled at being woken up, but it was an invitation to have breakfast with Corenne and Nayana at Corenne's (Nayana had spent the night with Corenne, as Philip is in the States), so I got over it real quick.  I packed up my laundry, came over, and enjoyed blueberry-chocolate chip pancakes with the girls while my first load was going.  The sun is out today, and it's not raining, so we decided to take advantaged of the sun!  I went home and changed into my suit, and we're enjoying the (hot!) sun (and some relief from the clouds every once in a while), music, and a nice breeze out on the deck.  What a beautiful day!  

1 comment:

sharilyn said...

sounds heavenly! we're experiencing unseasonable heat as well as smoke from the fires here in LA & Orange Co this weekend. enjoy your girl-time... what fun! :)