Wednesday, December 24, 2008

I think I might finally be caught up

on sleep, that is.  

I've been home for just over a week and have been going non-stop it seems!

Monday night was the big surprise.  
Tuesday - work, dinner with mom and her coworkers, then swing dancing.  
Wednesday - work, errands, a run, church
Thursday - I finally realized how tired I was, being 5 hours off, jet lagged, and going non-stop.  So after work, mom and I ran an errand, picked up a video, and had a quiet evening at home.
Friday - work, rocking climbing, and a Christmas party
Saturday - after a whole 4 hours of sleep, it was off to Wolf Creek for a day of snowboarding, followed by the Pagosa hot springs!
Sunday - drove home from Wolf Creek and headed straight to mom's church, took a nap, family dinner, and service at my church
Monday - snowboarding in Taos with Kevin.  I got to bed about 9 Monday night.  I was exhausted!

Last night I took the night off and just stayed home.  It was nice.  I can't believe it's Christmas Eve!  I have Em today while Jenn is at church doing worship for the Christmas Eve services.  Mom, Dad, Em, and I will join Kevin and Jenn at the 6pm service.  It is sure to be a special Christmas!

Here are some pictures from this week....

No comments: