Monday, December 29, 2008

Party time

My mom and I went over to Kevin and Jenn's tonight for "the last supper" - before I leave again, that is - and a game of NERTZ (an amazing card game).  As soon as we walked in the door, Emery smiled and said, "Tea party."  And went straight to her room.  The table was all set up for a tea party.  As my mom and I came in, Em said, "Sit down, Mama.  Sit down, Nyanya."  So we took turns having a tea party with Em.  I must say, she makes some spectacular tea.  And I don't even like tea.  Then again, maybe that's why I liked hers so much... 

2 comments:

sharilyn said...

ah, those moments with a child... they are so joy-full!

NNA said...

Hi, I found your blog post through a search for “Nertz”. It is cool to see others that know about the game. I hope you don’t mind but I wanted to let you know about playnertz.com, the site for the National Nertz Association. There is a bunch of interesting Nertz information there and you can also find out how to play Nertz online there. I hope you will check it out. Feel free to join and also let your friends and family know. Thanks