Thursday, December 4, 2008

a few days off...

After working 10 days straight, I finally got a break!  We had a guy come last weekend to help us organize our thrift store, so that meant I worked from LAST Monday straight through until yesterday.  So I got today and tomorrow off, and it turns out Monday is a holiday, so I just might have 5 days straight off. :o)

This morning I went to a second-hand store with the two American girls that are here right now (Maddie and Lydia).  We found the most ridiculous pair of shoes I've ever seen!  Check 'em out...




I also got my hair cut, got a pedicure, did a lot of reading, and went to dance class.  Tomorrow I have to do laundry (it's been about 3 weeks... I'm overdue!), clean the house, and try and get plans set for going to the beach this weekend.  :o)  Life is rough... 

No comments: